Spedix S250 ARF Quadcopter Drone Kit w/Naze32 Flight Controller
Spedix's S250 ARF Drone Kit with Naze32 Flight Controller includes all the components needed to assemble an almost ready to fly aircraft! This is a great choice for pilots who prefer to build their drone, but don't want to waste time figuring out what gear to use to finish it off. Due to the complex nature of the Naze32, this kit is not recommended for inexperienced pilots (see *NOTE below).
The Spedix S250 takes the best qualities of plastic and carbon fiber material to create the ultimate 250 class FPV drone. The S250 is beautiful, lightweight, easy to assemble and simple to repair. With its unique frame, combined with a series of electric components and accessories developed specially for the S250, this machine is a true work of art. The ESC's and power distribution board were developed exclusively for the S250 and fit the frame like a glove. Plus, a majority of the electronic components are pre-soldered modules - so assembly, repair and maintenance are as simple as possible.
- (1) Spedix S250 frame
- (1) Naze32 Flight Controller
- (4) SunnySky X2204S 2300kv motors (2xCW and 2xCCW)
- (4) Spedix round 12A ESCs flashed with SimonK program (2x green LED and 2x red LED)
- (4) 5 inch propellers (color may vary from photos)
- (1) Spedix power distribution board
- (1) DSM2 compatible receiver satellite
Needed to Complete:
- DSMX/DSM2 Compatible Radio System (6 Channel Minimum)
- EcoPower 3S LiPo Battery ECP-4014
- Tools for assembly
- FPV Camera (Mobius ActionCam can be used to record HD quality in flight video)
- FPV Goggles -or- FPV Monitor
- Video Transmitter & Receiver
- The included Naze32 flight controller is an advanced system recommended only for experienced pilots. The setup procedure is complex and must be connected to a computer to complete and adjust certain parameters. Once properly setup, the Naze32 allows the pilot to fine tune the flight characteristics to match their skills and preference.
- Photos shown are for illustrative purposes only. Photo's show the CC3D flight controller, and battery which are not included. Also, propeller color may be different, prop color will change at manufacturers discretion.
- Be sure to ensure the set screw on the motor shaft is tight on the motor.
- There is no manual available for this kit, for more information, tips and tricks, see the Spedix S250 thread at RCGroups.
This product was added to our catalog on June 13, 2016.