The SkyRC T200 Dual AC/DC Battery Charger features a compact design that takes up minimal space on your work bench or pit table. Only taking up about as much space as a pair of battery packs, the charger delivers dedicated 100W of power to each channel, providing adequate power for charging batteries up to 6S. Inside the case, there’s enough transformer power to charge at up to 12 amps per channel, allowing efficient charging of everything from a receiver pack to a 6S LiPo or 15S NiMH or NiCD. The T200 offers a high level of programmability, with the features and convenience you expect from a modern high-end charger.
- Multiply the Efficiency: With independent channel programming, T200 allows you to charge two batteries simultaneously, intelligently and automatically to their maximum capacity - regardless of chemistry.
- Multi-Purpose: Charges the most common chemistries: LiPo, Li-Ion, LiHV, LiFe, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb (lead acid). With the XT60 interface, reverse polarity is prevented and ensures super-solid connection.
- Optimized Operating Software: The T200 features an AUTO function that sets the current during the process of charging or discharging. This helps prevent overcharging lithium batteries. It can automatically disconnect the circuit and sound an alarm when a malfunction is detected. The programs are controlled through two-way linkage and communication, to achieve the maximum safety. Settings are user configured.
- Intuitive Operation: The five-button panel and the brightly backlit LCD screen make using the charger easy. The charging programs with the same flow as other SkyRC chargers, so it will be familiar to many users. But even if T200 is your first programmable charger, you’ll find it is easy to learn. Scroll through parameters, use up/down keys to adjust values, then click the enter key to set. After one run through the manual, you’ll have it down.
- Terminal Voltage Control (TVC): The charger allows users to change the end voltage. (for the expert user only)
- Portable With a Handle: Compact design allows convenient travel.
- Universal-Voltage Input: With the universal-voltage input circuit, the charger is compatible with 110V and 220V, with compatible power cord.
Case Material: Plastic
Case Size: 178x135x96mm
Display Type: LCD
Display Backlight: Blue
DC Input Voltage: 11-18V
AC Input Voltage: 100-240V
Charge Wattage: 100W X 2
Discharge Wattage: 10W
Reading Voltage Range: 0.1-26.1V/cell
Charge Current: 0.1A-12.0A
Discharge Current: 0.1A-2.0A
Balance Cells: 2-6 cells
Balance Current: 500mA/cell
Safety Timer: 1-120 minutes off
Charge Method: CC/CV for lithium types and lead(Pb) batteries Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd.
Memory: 10 different charge/discharge profiles
This product was added to our catalog on July 21, 2021