Powerful, Robust, Simple
The BD200 is a powerful discharging device that allows the user to discharge a battery at up to 30 amps or 200 watts and also measures and compares the performance of batteries. BD200 allows for the precise measurement of battery capacity and takes the guesswork out of choosing the best battery for your application.
The BD200 is much more than a simple battery discharger or a battery load tester. It will test virtually any type or size of battery, any chemistry or number of cells, up to 35 volts. It is small with a high performance cooling system and uses MOS fets from the well-known brand IXYS, to make sure it can discharge at 200 watts continuously.
- Battery Discharger & Analyzer
- It displays real time battery voltage, discharged capacity and discharge current.
- It can test battery capacity that helps select batteries with desired capacity.
- It saves time when user wishes to store their large capacity batteries.
- It helps activate the best performance of your batteries for competition.
- Big Breakthrough Fan System: A single, larger fan that push air downward through an extruded aluminum heat sink. As air passes vertically through the heat sink, it absorbs heat and carries it out. This make BD200 discharge rate at 200 watts continuous possible.
- Simple and Intuitive Operation: Simple Rotary Dial simplifies operation while a digital LED display provides clear information.
- It can test virtually any type, size and chemistry battery: BD200 is a voltage oriented discharger, virtually any type of battery can be operated. Accepted voltage ranges from 5.40V to 35.00V. (2-8S LiPo, LiFe, LiHV; 6-23S NiMH, NiCd; 6-32V Pb, Lead Acid)
- Easy-to-Use PC Software for Data Analysis: PC software supplied with the BD200 is easy to use, intuitive. There are two discharge mode: 1. Constant Power; 2. Constant Current. The software can automatic sensing of battery cell count and recommends a minimum safe discharge voltage. Discharge tests may be viewed in Amp Hours, Watt Hours or Minutes. Results can be graphed as Voltage vs. Amp hours, Watt hours, Minutes.
Accepted Voltage Range: 5.40-35.00V
Low Voltage Alert: <5.2V
High Voltage Alert: >35V
Max. Discharge Power: 200W
Discharge Current Range: 0.01A-30.00A
Current Consumption in Sleep Mode: <100uA
Standby Current: ≤35mA
Current Display Accuracy: 0.01-10.00A ±60mA; 10.00-30.00A ±2%
Voltage Display Accuracy: 5.4-10V ±60mV; 10-20V ±120mV; 20-35V ±160mV
Capacity Display Accuracy: ±3%
- BD200 Discharger
- Discharging cable w/XT60 Connector
- Instruction Manual
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2018