Sky Hero Anakin FPV Racer Naked Frame
The Sky Hero Anakin FPV Racer Naked Frame is Sky-Hero's fastest aircraft and is the ideal FPV racer for pilots that prefer to build their own kit - and want more than just horizontally adjustable arms. Developed specifically for FPV racing, Anakin features a unique adjustable arm system that allows users to alter the flight characteristics of the aircraft for a flight experience that is dramatically different than anything you have flown in the past.
By adding the optional interchangeable side frames (not included), you can change not only the look of the frame, but also the motor positions for almost infinite fine tuning of the flight characteristics. But even with all this adjustability, Anakin is suitable for both expert and beginner pilots and gives anyone the opportunity to fly within minutes. Plus, every bind ready Anakin is pre-assembled and factory tested, ensuring the product you receive is ready to fly. Just add your battery and radio and you are ready to race!
- Arm Positions
- High c.g. position (Front tube low + rear tube low)
- High ground clearance
- More agressive reactions
- Better turn in
- Neutral turn out
- Low c.g. position (Front tube up + rear tube up)
- More stable forward flight
- Stable turn out
- Slower turn in
- Neutral C.G. position (Front tube down + rear tube up)
- 15° angle for mobius camera
- +15° to FPV camera
- Lower drag
- Best overall racing setup
- Highest speed
- Most neutral reactions
- Feels more locked in
- Motor Angle: Optional side frames are required, not included.
- 0° = Neutral reaction, more drag, less speed
- 10° = Yaw efficiency decrease, less drag, more speed and flight time
- Camera Angle:
- 10° = Flat vision, ideal to start and learn
- 20° = Perfect 2nd stage FPV experience
- (4) 2204 2300kv motors
- (4) 20A BLHeli ESCs (housed in the arms)
- FPV Camera
- Flight controller
- Receiver and Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on September 9, 2015.