Skookum Robotics SK 540 Clear 3-Axis Flybarless System
This is the Skookum SK 540 Clear 3-Axis Flybarless System. The SK540 Clear takes the 3D competition proven SK540 and packages it into Skookum Robotics’ most affordable flybarless controller ever! The SK540 Clear is a simple solution for pilots wanting rock-solid flybarless control with no frills or extras.
- Dual 3-axis MEMs gyros, giving stability and redundancy
- 32-bit processor
- Clear plastic case
- Compatible with DSMX, DSM2, DMSS, Futaba SBus (without SBus adapter!), PPM and Traditional receivers
- Easy to use Setup Wizards and compatibility with SK 720 setup files
- Supports use as a 8-channel receiver core when used with Spektrum Satellites, Futaba SBus, DMSS or PPM receivers
- Works with Digital or Analog swash servos, as well as high voltage servos
- Suitable for 120, 135/140, and 90 degree eCCPM, as well as mCCPM swashplates
- Works with 2,3,4, or 5 blades, with phase trim adjustable to ±90°
- Quadcopter flight control
Dimensions: 29x38x13mm (1.125″x 1.5″ x 0.5″)
This product was added to our catalog on January 2, 2014.