Serpent SRX2 MH 4 Gear Laydown Transmission Upgrade Set
The Serpent SRX2 MH 4 Gear Laydown Transmission Upgrade Set (or lowrider) is designed to move the weight more to the front and lower in the car. This works really well for high grip tracks like clay, carpet and astro. The 4-gear laydown transmission, is less aggressive and more forgiving, under acceleration and easier to drive. The transmission cases use included high, center or low position diff height inserts so you can choose the position that best suits your driving style/feel and track. The 7075 T6 machined motor-plate mounts easily to the chassis and transmission case.
To mount the laydown transmission you must purchase the aluminum chassis upgrade (SER500503) separately. The upgrade set for the transmission only includes the parts needed when using the SRX2 MM car as donor-car. Please download the instructions from the resources tab above.
- (2) S503-mid-idler-gear-31t
- (1) S503-mm-4gear-idler-insert-H-L
- (1) S503-mm-4gear-idler-insert-H-R
- (1) S503-mm-4gear-idler-insert-L-L
- (1) S503-mm-4gear-idler-insert-L-R
- (1) S503-mm-4gear-idler-insert-M-L
- (1) S503-mm-4gear-idler-insert-M-R
- (1) S503-mm-4gear-trans-case-L
- (1) S503-mm-4gear-trans-case-R
- (1) S503-mm-plus-battery-strap
- (1) S503-mm-plus-carriage-L
- (1) S503-mm-plus-carriage-R
- (1) S503-mm-plus-motor-plate
- (1) S503-mm-plus-trans-brace
- (1) S503-mm-plus-motorplate-support
- (1) RH-allen-m3x8
This product was added to our catalog on November 29, 2016.