The Serpent Spyder SDX-4 EVO 1/10 4WD Electric Buggy Kit is a shaft driven 4wd buggy that offers up a very clean, simple and open design. Designed to perform on all surfaces with versatile layouts in which motor, battery and ESC can be mounted in a variety of locations. Highly accessible for maintenance and set-up, with a minimal number of screws and screw types.
NOTE: Painted body, tires and servo shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Lightweight clamp fitted Gear Boxes
- Front and rear compact and light gear differentials
- 7075 T6 aluminum central diff/slipper holder and motor mount
- 7075 T6 aluminum bulkheads front and rear,
- 7075 T6 aluminum 2mm hard coated chassis and carbon stiffeners
- 7075 T6 aluminum 10 degee c-hubs
- 7075 T6 aluminum uprights, 0 degree L and R
- 7075 T6 aluminum hard coated suspension brackets x 4
- Closed type suspension arms with optional carbon top-inserts
- Strong 3mm solid hinge pins with Pivoting balls
- Big bore 1/10 shocks with hard coated bodies can be used emulsion or membrane style.
- Spring steel universal drive and central shafts.
- Carbon shock towers,
- Carbon chassis stiffener
- Carbon mid-section top-plate
- Carbon top steering bracket
- Carbon steering plate u-bracket
- Very low and sleek 4wd body and large durable rear wing
- Top quality ball-bearings
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel surface radio system
- 7.4V LiPo battery & compatible charger
- 1/10 Electronic speed control & 540 motor
- Pinion gear
- Paint for body
- Tires & tire glue
- Steering servo
- Tools for Assembly
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2019