The Serpent Project 4X PRO 1/10th scale touring car is the evolution of the 4X EVO. A part of the Project 4x series, this kit shares all features of the 4x Evo, including the same easy to install shock system and fixed-length pull-rods. The vertical top-deck has been replaced by a horizontal topdeck, giving a more aggressive steering on high grip surfaces. The rear suspension is heavily modified with much longer arms and updated geometry to create better steering and a wider set up on medium to high grip asphalt. For maximum rear stability and steering precision there is a fixed-toe rear wheel carrier included with the kit. The Project 4X Pro provides more flexibility and improved performance on any surface!
- Updated rear suspension.
- Race proofed with multiple ETS A final results and Podium at the IFMAR World Championship.
- Fixed-toe rear for stock racing with maximum rear stability and precision, both fixed and adjustable link options included in the kit.
- Horizontal topdeck for more steering on high grip surfaces.
- Keyed topdeck for reduced risk of chassis tweak
- 2MM carbon fiber chassis with additional holes for more flex options
- Separate roll and heave motion in the car to make set-up easier and more precise
- Lightweight and compact roll dampers in front and rear require only small amounts of oil, with through rod piston systems. No membrane needed.
- Large heave damper with more oil, bigger springs and easy-bleeding system for precise rebound setting.
- All dampers include machined pistons for best possible consistency
- Anti-roll bar function integrated in roll damper/springs
- Easy and fast to change / replace the whole damper units (2 screws each)
- Pivot ball suspension with small balls for simplicity and free movement
- Motor holder with right flex
- Battery mounting system allows to re-position the battery more front or rear
- Easy diff and spool removal
- Extremely low center of gravity
- Reversed steering system for better Ackermann geometry
- Molded pull rod activated system with rockers to activate the dampers
- Same heave damper front and rear, mounted below the diff/spool above the chassis for lowest possible center of gravity.
- Durable and smooth gear differential
- One screw ride-height adjustment from chassis side
- Lightweight front aluminum spool with hardened steel outdrives, bladeless.
- DJC system in the front made of spring-steel to prevent wheel chatter and rear regular CVDs made out of 7075 T6 aluminium save weight.
- One short and one longer Kevlar reinforced drive belt and 38T pulleys on diff and front spool, 19T mid-shaft pulleys made out of hard anodized aluminum for maximum durability
- Concept and design by Serpent Designer David Ehrbar from Germany
Class: 1/10th scale 190mm Electric
Purpose: 190mm Competition touring car
Chassis: 2mm carbon, CNC machined
Wheel base: 254mm +/- 4mm
Track-width front: 190mm + /- 6mm
Track-width rear: 190mm + /- 6mm
Weight (chassis): 550 grams
Needed To Complete:
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- 540 Motor & ESC
- Steering Servo
- TC Tires & CA Glue
- 190mm TC Body & Polycarbonate Paint
- LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on April 2, 2019