The 750 is the successor of the 748 WC which won the World Championship in 2006!
This is the Serpent Natrix 750 200mm 1/10 4WD Nitro Touring Car Kit. Michael Salven as chief designer, developed this successor of the world championship winning 748. The main updates are the all updated rear geometry which improves rear traction while still keep an excellent rotation and steering in the corners. This is combined with improved accessibility and ease of maintenance of crucial parts as the diffs for example.
The Serpent Natrix 750 is a 1/10 scale 4wd gas-powered 200mm car. It has: belt-drive 4WD, a Centax TM clutch, the XLi 2-speed gearbox, 75cc fuel tank, a 3mm CNC machined 7075-T6 chassis, carbon fiber radio plate and shock towers, ultra-low CG big bore shock absorbers and ball-raced anti-roll bars. Also, improved and fully adjustable, suspension geometry, improved flex adjustability and easier accessible rear and front bulkhead designs make for quicker maintenance.
- Improved access to the rear brake
- Improved access to brake components
- Chassis plate with updated flex spots
- Easier access to the rear diff without the need to remove the 2speed shaft
- Updated bumper for improved aerodynamic performance
- Updated aluminum parts in the front for improved accuracy and efficiency
- Possibility to use rear diffuser
- Updated front and rear arms with plastic or carbon covers to adjust flex
Needed To Complete:
- 2.4GHz Radio System with 2-servos
- 12-15 class rear exhaust engine
- Manifold, tuned muffler
- Engine starting tools (plug heater, fuel bottle, starter Box)
- Paint for body
- Batteries specified for R/C system
- Tires & wheels
I didn't expect to receive my new 750 kit in this condition most ports used and corroded I'm totally surprised with all my loyalty to amain hobbies main chassis used and re packet brake pulley bent and note fitting to brake disc and the bigger surprise of all is bag number 5 (5b) completely corroded, no words that I can say except thank you..