Serpent Cobra GT 3.0 1/8th Nitro On Road Sedan Kit
- Redesigned XLi superlight 2-speed gearbox
- Redesigned aluminum middle bearing blocks ( holding brake and 2-speed)
- Redesigned front front and front rear aluminum suspension holders
- Redesigned aluminum 6 degree c-hubs
- Redesigned aluminum uprights with updated rear geometry
- Redesigned aluminum shock risers front and rear
- Redesigned 4.5mm carbon shock towers front and rear
In Depth Features:
- XLi Superlight 2-speed Gearbox: The XLi gearbox has been adapted from the Viper 977-Evo kit and is well proven for performance and durability, as well as ease of setting. The lower inertia will allow faster acceleration.
- Aluminum Middle Bearing Blocks: Lightweight aluminum bearing blocks are used to hold the updated 2-speed gearbox/shaft as well as the existing double brake system.
- Aluminum Front/Front and Front/Rear Suspension Holders: Redesigned suspension holders change the pivot pin angle, to position the lower wishbones straighter than before, which is better suited to onroad racing.
- 6 Degree Aluminum C-Hubs: The aluminum c-hubs are CNC-machined from 7075 T6 aluminum, and the 6° geometry was chosen to get the most out of the updated pivot pin/wishbone angle. The c-hubs are black anodized and laser engraved for easy identification.
- Aluminum Rear Uprights: The rear uprights were redesigned to provide geometry better suited to onroad. The uprights are CNC machined aluminum, black anodized and laser engraved.
- Aluminum Front & Rear Shock Risers: The durable machined aluminum shock-risers secure the lower shock mount to the arm in the front and rear, and allow for a more better shock angle for onroad, creating more overall grip and more predictable cornering.
- Carbon Front & Rear Shock Towers: The redesigned carbon fiber shock towers are 4.5mm lower than before to accommodate the updated shock angles, and offer a choice of 5 mounting holes for increased tuning options.
NOTE: Engine, pipe, electronics, wheels tires and body shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
Class: 1/8 scale 4wd GT
Suspension: fully independent
Clutch: 4 shoe
Gearbox: 2-speed XLi
Drivetrain: cardan shafts, 2 gear diffs
Manual: full color PDF / USB with assembly steps and exploded views
Decals: 2 sheets
Needed to Complete:
- Radio & receiver
- Receiver battery pack & charger
- Engine, pipe & starter system
- Wheels & tires
- Body & wing
- Paint for body
- Tools for assembly
This product was added to our catalog on April 5, 2016.