The Serpent Cobra GT 3.0 1/8 GT Kit is the culmination of 5 years of refinement on the track. With subtle changes that have been added to improve overall performance, the S811 GT is set to continue its legacy of performance and durability at tracks around the world.
In Depth Features:
- Redesigned XLi superlight 2-speed gearbox
- Redesigned aluminum middle bearing blocks ( holding brake and 2-speed)
- Redesigned front front and front rear aluminum suspension holders
- Redesigned aluminum 6 degree c-hubs
- Redesigned aluminum uprights with updated rear geometry
- Redesigned aluminum shock risers front and rear
- Redesigned 4.5mm carbon shock towers front and rear
- XLi Superlight 2-speed Gearbox: The XLi gearbox has been adapted from the Viper 977-Evo kit and is well proven for performance and durability, as well as ease of setting. The lower inertia will allow faster acceleration.
- Aluminum Middle Bearing Blocks: Lightweight aluminum bearing blocks are used to hold the updated 2-speed gearbox/shaft as well as the existing double brake system.
- Aluminum Front/Front and Front/Rear Suspension Holders: Redesigned suspension holders change the pivot pin angle, to position the lower wishbones straighter than before, which is better suited to onroad racing.
- 6 Degree Aluminum C-Hubs: The aluminum c-hubs are CNC-machined from 7075 T6 aluminum, and the 6° geometry was chosen to get the most out of the updated pivot pin/wishbone angle. The c-hubs are black anodized and laser engraved for easy identification.
- Aluminum Rear Uprights: The rear uprights were redesigned to provide geometry better suited to onroad. The uprights are CNC machined aluminum, black anodized and laser engraved.
- Aluminum Front & Rear Shock Risers: The durable machined aluminum shock-risers secure the lower shock mount to the arm in the front and rear, and allow for a more better shock angle for onroad, creating more overall grip and more predictable cornering.
- Carbon Front & Rear Shock Towers: The redesigned carbon fiber shock towers are 4.5mm lower than before to accommodate the updated shock angles, and offer a choice of 5 mounting holes for increased tuning options.
NOTE: Engine, pipe, electronics, wheels tires and body shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
Class: 1/8 scale 4wd GT
Suspension: fully independent
Clutch: 4 shoe
Gearbox: 2-speed XLi
Drivetrain: cardan shafts, 2 gear diffs
Manual: full color PDF / USB with assembly steps and exploded views
Decals: 2 sheets
Needed to Complete:
- Radio & receiver
- Receiver battery pack & charger
- Engine, pipe & starter system
- Wheels & tires
- Body & wing
- Paint for body
- Tools for assembly
This product was added to our catalog on April 5, 2016