SCRATCH & DENT: Yuneec USA Typhoon H RTF Hexacopter Drone w/ ST16, CGO3+ & 1 Battery
Sold as is, photo of product may not be an accurate representation of product condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
The Yuneec Typhoon H Hexacopter Drone is the most advanced and compact aerial photography and videography platform available. The Typhoon H goes beyond the limitations of a traditional quadcopter, delivering professional level capabilities at a consumer price. Typhoon H can fly for up to 25 minutes filming with the CGO3+ 4K UHD camera. The Android powered ST16 Ground Station features a 7-inch touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight in HD 720p resolution and enables a wide variety of autonomous flight modes.
- A full 360° view of the world: The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4K Ultra High Definition video, vivid 12 megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited, 360° range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high quality glass 115° field of view, wide-angle lens, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
- Digital video downlink in HD 720P: View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen of the ST16 transmitter with the integrated digital video downlink with a range of up to 1 mile (1.6km).
- Team mode: With Team Mode, you can bind one Ground Station to Typhoon H and another Ground Station to the CGO3+ camera simultaneously. Capturing truly creative content is vastly more practical with cooperation between pilot and camera operator.
- ST16 All-in-one-controller: The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
- Flight Modes: Take your footage to the next level with Typhoon H’s autonomous flight modes.
- Orbit Me: Typhoon H flies a circular path around you, keeping the camera trained on you the whole time.
- Point of Interest: Select a subject and Typhoon H will orbit that subject autonomously.
- Journey: Typhoon H will go up and out, as far as 150ft, and capture the perfect aerial selfie.
- Curve Cable Cam: Easily program an invisible route for Typhoon H to fly along. Typhoon H will fly between pre-set coordinates while independently controlling camera position.
- Follow Me / Watch Me: Follow Me ensures Typhoon H moves along with you. Watch Me tells Typhoon H to follow you while always pointing the camera at you wherever you go.
- Dynamic Return to Home: Simply switch to Home Mode and Typhoon H will return and land within 26 feet (8 meters) of you.
- Collision avoidance: Intelligent front sonar sensors allow Typhoon H to stop short of obstacles automatically, ensuring a more stable, safer flight.
- Six Rotor Safety: Typhoon H’s six rotor design automatically switches to five rotor mode should a motor fail, enabling it to remain in flight, making piloting safer than ever before.
- Easy propeller installation: Quick release buttons make installing and removing each propeller simple and fast. High performance propellers, make Typhoon H agile, fast and instantly responsive to commands.
- Retractable landing gear: Typhoon H’s landing gear retract out of the way to give you a full, 360° view of the world without anything obstructing your view.
- Foldable arms: Each one of the six arms folds down for unparalleled convenience and compactness.
- Compact for easy transport: Available separately, the Typhoon H backpack’s ergonomic design is perfect for your travel. The ABS housing is remarkably durable and impact-resistant. The protective material of the inner container is ultra-light and completely safe for Typhoon H.
Max flight duration: 25 mins
Battery: 4s 14.8v LiPo
Transmitter: ST16 Ground Station
Max. flight altitude: 400ft (122m) agl
Max. rotation rate: 85°/s
Max. roll angle: 35°
Max. rate of climb: 16 ft/s (5 m/s)
Max. speed: 22 mph (10 m/s)
Dimensions: 20.5” x 18” x 11.6” (520mm x 457mm x 294mm)
Dimensions (folded): 13.8” x 10.6” x 10” (350mm x 269mm x 254mm)
Airframe weight: 3.4lbs (1530g)
Camera weight: .55lbs (250g)
Takeoff weight: 4lbs (1800g)
Effective pixels: 12.4 Megapixels
Camera lens: 14mm/F2.8
Field of View: 115°
Electronic shutter: 1/30 – 1/8000
Video transmission range: 1 mile (1.6km)
Video resolution: 4K UHD 30fps
- Typhoon H Hexacopter
- CGO3+ Gimbal Camera
- ST16 Personal Ground Station (battery included)
- SC4000-4 Battery Charger
- 4S 8C 14.8V LiPo Battery
- Power Supply and Adapter
- Accessory Box
This product was added to our catalog on August 14, 2017.