Sold as is, photo of product may not be an accurate representation of product condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Ruddog RP541 540 Sensored Stock Brushless Motors were designed and engineered in Germany. The design utilizes a unique design with a lightweight aluminum can that weighs approximately 153 grams. The redesigned slotless stack ensures increased performance and efficiency due to the lack of performance-killing millings for the long motor can mounting screws. This was made possible by using a can with a 1-piece front section and a short rear can that uses vertical mounting screws. The RP541 also features a machined collector ring that comes gold-plated for an even lower internal resistance.
The stock motor variants include performance enhancing ceramic ball races and optimized magnets that are able to withstand higher temperatures for longer, ensuring less power fading during a run while increasing overall durability. The motors are rounded out by updated low-resistance solder tabs and a flat 150mm sensor wire. The stock variants are available in 10.5T to 21.5T stock turn options.
- Slotless stack design for improved performance and increased efficiency
- Improved magnets for improved temperature resistance, optimized for the redesigned stack
- Machined collector ring. Silver-plated for modified and gold-plated for stock motors
- Stock motors come equipped with ceramic ball bearings
- Lightweight aluminium can with optimized cooling vents
- Including flat 150mm sensor wire
Rotor: RP-0348 12.3x5x24.5mm
This product was added to our catalog on January 19, 2021