SCRATCH & DENT: ImmersionRC Vortex 250 PRO ARF 350mW Race Quad Drone (UMMAGAWD Edition) w/Zipper Case
Sold as is, photo of product may not be an accurate representation of product condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
This is the ImmersionRC UmmaGawd Edition Vortex 250 PRO ARF Racing Drone with a Zippered Case. This special drone includes all the same features of the previous Vortex 250 PRO but comes with included Lumenier 2206-2350kV motors, 4-Blade HQ props, a CCD camera equivalent to the HS1177 and the Race kit stage 1.
Weight: ~415g without battery, or HD camera
Power Requirements: 3S/4S LiPo (typical)
ESCs: Full Custom, 20A cont. 22A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125
Motors: Lumenier 2206 2350kV
Props: OEM HQ 4 blade, in UmmaGawd purple
Flight Camera: FatShark 600TVL CCD (HS1177 equivalent)
HD Camera: GoPro Hero, Hero 3/4 (not included)
Receiver Compatibility: CPPM, SBus, Spektrumô, XBus, SumH, SumD (no external adapters required)
Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style
- (1) Vortex 250 Pro Race Quad, Fully assembled and tested
- (1) Vortex 250 Pro Zipper case, fits 250 and 270 versions (5" or 6" props), with two zipper pockets
- (2) ImmersionRC Branded battery straps (Installed)
- (1) SpiroNET Omni 5.8GHz antenna
- (1) PPM Interface Cable
- (1) Spektrum(tm) Interface Cable
- (1) SBus Interface Cable
- (8) OEM HQ 5040 4Blade
- GFK Props
- Packaging is the zipper case
This product was added to our catalog on June 19, 2017.