SchuurSpeed Xtreme SPEC V4 Short Stack Brushless Motor (13.5T)
The SchuurSpeed 13.5T Xtreme SPEC V4 Short Stack Brushless Motor was designed and engineered in Southern California to be compliant with EFRA, IFMAR and ROAR specifications.
- Entirely Redesigned Stator Maximizes RPM, with low resistance
- Entirely redesigned Rotor using a High Guass Magnetic Material Mixture
- Standard Rotor 12.5x24mm - 1600g
- Redesigned Sensors
- Redesigned Solder Tabs lower CG
- Redesigned Collector ring to lower resistance
- Further improved AIRFLOW resulting in even lower operating temperatures
- Premium Grade Japanese Steel use for the stator
- CNC Endplates ensure Sensor alignment and bearings as well
- High Quality precision bearings - standard
- Completely Rebuildable - all parts available seperately
- Light Weight by design now 145 grams (before using Aluminum Screws)
GEARING NOTE: SchuurSpeed V4 SPEC motors have all been inspected and adjusted for initial race performance. In other words, the timing has been initially set and the motors are ready to be installed and raced. (DO NOT OVER GEAR THE MOTOR)
These motors produce very high RPM performance and must be geared appropriately. Below are suggested gearing for several vehicles on typical clay track. Many carpet tracks will require dropping yet another pinion OR increasing the spur gear.
- Yokomo / AE B6/B6.1: 26/75
- TLR 22 4 2WD Buggy: 25/75
- Yokomo / AE 4WD Buggy: 23/81
- TLR 4WD buggy: 22/81
- AE Stadium Truck: 22/81
- TLR Stadium Truck: 21/81
- AE Short Course Truck: 22/81
- TLR Short Course Truck: 21/81
***If your track is technical or a short track, you will find a smaller pinion (or larger spur) will provide increased performance.
This product was added to our catalog on April 12, 2018.