This is a SchuurSpeed Extreme SPEC V3 13.5 Turn Brushless Motor. The next generation of SchuurSpeed SPEC motors are here... with the Extreme Version 3. Featuring a completely updated design - with the exception of the screws and outer gun metal colored aluminum - the V3 motors incorporate a redesigned stator, rotor and sensor for the best performance possible. Additionally, V3 parts can be used with previous SchuurSpeed motors to ensure you stay up-to-speed with your older motor design. The motors have received great feedback from team drivers and pre-production participants.
SchuurSpeed Extreme SPEC motors feature an innovative can design with large vent holes that allow the motor to be pushed hard and operate at temperatures below that of other motors, while at the same time makes them incredibly light weight. Extreme SPEC motors are not only one of the lightest 540 motors you can buy, they are also one of the most powerful spec class motors on the market! When combined with the latest ESC's you can easily optimize the power delivery to suit your individual needs.
Extreme SPEC V3 Features:
- Engineered and Designed in the USA to ROAR Specifications
- Redesigned Stator design improving RPM, and lowering resistance
- Redesigned Sensor assembly and sensors
- Redesigned Solder Tabs carry the load lowering total resistance
- Redesigned Timing limits for adjustability
- Further improvements in AirFlow resulting in lower operating temperatures improving performance
- Completely Rebuildable, all spare parts are available seperately
- Redesigned High Torque 12.5mm Sintered Neodymium Rotor (12.5 x 25.2mm) Standard
- Latest Technology employed
- Very Light by Design
- High Quality Ball Bearings improving RPM
- Ribbon Style Sensor Cable included
This product was added to our catalog on July 3, 2014