Schumacher Eclipse Carbon Fiber 1/12 On-Road Pan Car Kit
The Schumacher Eclipse Carbon Fiber 1/12 On-Road Pan Car Kit The ECLIPSE breaks the 1/12 pan car mold. With a full length carbon fiber chassis and high quality parts molded from engineering polymer throughout, the ECLIPSE is durable, easy to maintain, but above all, fast! The design makes the ECLIPSE forgiving and easy to drive. The Schumacher ECLIPSE, is a new beginning and an obvious choice to make the top step of the podium.
NOTE: Painted body, wheels and tires shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Full length carbon fiber chassis for increased cornering predictability.
- Fully adjustable front end (track width, ride height, toe out, camber, dynamic caster, static caster, damping, bump steer, ackerman).
- Fully adjustable rear roll center pivot height with extra low option.
- Lightweight ball differential with carbon axle and true thrust race.
- Rotation balanced left rear wheel clamp.
- Lightweight independent roll and bump springs with low center of gravity.
- Ultra-low motor position.
- Lightweight low center of gravity CNC alloy rear transmission housings.
- Adjustable front damping system.
- Adjustable front stiffness brace.
- Adjustable anti-squat and pro squat, independent of droop setting.
- Raised bumper mount for increased steering, reduced chassis scrub, and chassis protection.
- Lightweight front foam bumper.
- Multiple servo mounting positions.
- Aluminum servo mounts.
- Ultra-balanced rear pod assembly.
- 76t 64dp Kimbrough high efficiency spur as standard (options available).
- Full range of optional springs, front, side and rear.
- Fully adjustable body mount system.
- Damper tube style rear damping for bump riding and cornering performance.
- Optimized steering geometry for precise handling.
- Lightweight roll mast mount and roll mast included.
- Tweak free battery mounting with tape.
- Chassis balance pivot holes. For use with U3582 pivot set. To optimize left/right weight distribution.
- Rear tweak adjustment via side springs.
- Adjustable rear ride height using interchangeable inserts (0.25mm increments).
- Lightweight rear droop adjustment.
- 1/12 scale kimbrough servo saver with stiffener included as standard.
- High tensile steel hex screws used throughout.
- All black aluminum M3 nuts as standard.
- Adjustable steering turnbuckles included as standard.
- High quality easy to follow instruction manual.
- Optional adjustable battery position.
- Accepts a huge range of industry standard 1/12 pan car bodyshells, motors, batteries, and speed controllers.
Model Type: 2WD, ON-ROAD, COMPETITION
Top Speed: 40 MPH+
Needed to Complete:
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Motor Pinion
- 1S Lipo Battery
- Wheels & Tires
This product was added to our catalog on November 9, 2016.