The Schelle TLR 22 3.0 "3 Gear" Vented Motor Plates were designed with 4 goals in mind. Minimize weight, maximize airflow, maximize rigity, and look amazing.
Every bit of unnecessary material has been removed. These motor plates tip the scales at 13.8g for a 22 3.0, compared to 18.5 for a stock kit motorplate. The unique vent slits are machined partial depth on the back side of the motor plate to create 2 tiny slits in the plate. These slits will keep air flowing through, and everything else outside. 100% machined, these will not warp under extreme stress and heat, and the plates are finished off with a silver machined edge detail for a premium look.
- 13.8g for a 22 3.0 (vs. 18.5 for a solid kit motor plate)
- Vent slits machined on backside for added airflow and no pebbles
- Vented motor can area for improved airflow through the motor
- 100% machined with silver machined edges
- Black (SHL1225) and Hard Anodized (SHL1226) versions for TLR 22 3.0 kits
This product was added to our catalog on May 3, 2016