This is the Schelle Racing 11/32" T-Handle Wheel Wrench. Sleek and comfortable to use, the 2-piece billet aluminum wrench feels at home in your hand, giving you plenty of leverage to easily install and remove wheel nuts. Plus, the two piece design allows the handle to be used with the 7mm driver tip (SHL1062), so you can use the tool for both metric and SAE applications.
- Plenty of leverage to remove serrated locking wheel nuts.
- Billet aluminum, black anodized and laser etched with Schelle logo.
- Fits all popular brand 11/32mm wheel nuts.
- Compact design fits in your toolbox.
- Includes re-usable snap case with Schelle mini decal
This product was added to our catalog on May 20, 2014