The Schelle Racing 2-Row Carbon Rear Shock Tower was developed for the Team Associated RC8B3 series buggies, both electric and nitro, and also fits older versions of the RC8B3. This optional 2-Row Carbon Rear Tower has a 2nd upper row of mount holes to move the entire shock when running Low Roll Center on the rear hubs (the hinge pin close to the rear axle, commonly called "hubs down"). This allows the shock to be shifted with the axle height on the rear pin to give the advantage of more up-travel. The additional travel allows the tires to navigate in bumpy conditions and on hard cornering without bottoming the shock and upsetting the chassis. The lower row of holes matches the kit geometry and is intended for running in the HRC axle height on the rear hub.
- 2nd upper row of shock mounts to keep the same geometry for running LRC "hubs down"
- Quality 4mm thickness 100% carbon fiber
- No pockets prevents de-lamination
- Larger hole spacing increases durability
- Fits RC8B3.1, 3.1e, and older RC8B3 versions
This product was added to our catalog on May 2, 2019