This is the Schelle Racing Nova Lockout Drive Plate. The Nova Lockout Plate enables a direct drive, no slip, link between the motor and gearbox. This is not for the faint of heart, but for racers who are serious about wringing every drop of performance out of their 17.5 buggies and trucks. The Nova Lockout plate weighs 1.5g and is black anodized aluminum.
When to run the Lockout:
When to run the Nova Slipper:
- High-Grip and smooth tracks. For the Lockout to benefit your laps, there should be enough grip that you can put the added power to the ground without spinning the tires.
- If there are jumps with short take-off that require maximum power to clear.
- Medium to low grip tracks
- If there are stutter bumps, bumpy surface
- If you car generally feels hard to control or accelerate out of the turns, run the slipper.
Also compatible with Avid Triad spur gears.
This product was added to our catalog on September 24, 2014