The Schelle Racing Nova Centric Drive Plates were developed throughout months of testing and racing, to provide more instant punch that is needed for short-takeoff jumps, while still maintaining the smooth throttle and brake feel the Nova is known for.
The Nova Centric plates remove the washer stack from the Nova design with a detailed self-centering milled slot in the center of the plate. In addition to self-centering, these plates have 6 vent holes in a swirl pattern to help cool the system as well as catch debris as the pads wear.
- Black Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Self-centering, no washer stack needed in the assembly
- Vented for consistent performance and wear
- More instant punch feeling, better control for jumping.
- Still the most smooth, long life, and low maintenance clutch on the market
- Instruction supplement card included
- Fits all existing Nova Clutch applications for B5M, T5M, SC5M, TLR 22 family, Kyosho RB6 family of cars and trucks
After the initial 3-4 runs on the clutch with new pads, disassemble the clutch and wipe down all the pads and plates with a lint-free towel. Re-assemble at the same spring tension setting. This method has proven to extend clutch life and provide the most consistent performance.
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2016