The Schelle Racing B64D 1mm Carbon Fiber Diff Shim come with two 1mm thickness carbon fiber shims. These shims fit in between the B64 gearbox and chassis and raise the gearbox and suspension mounts up higher as a tuning option.
When to use:
- 1.0mm carbon fiber, made in the USA.
- 2 pcs. included to tune 1mm or 2mm height change.
- Strategic cut-out to prevent backwards differential installation.
- Package comes with Instruction/Tuning notes, 2 pcs. 1mm Carbon shim.
- Works on rear suspension only.
- Raises the inner suspension pivots 1mm higher when using the same ride height (stack 2 for 2mm).
- More support in turns and a higher roll center.
- Makes the rear more responsive and more entry and mid-corner steering.
Remove all 5 gearbox screws from the chassis as well as the rear chassis brace screws. Slide the shim into position on the chassis keeping the open side to clear the diff. Re-assemble.
This product was added to our catalog on April 28, 2017