Schelle Racing B64 Short Wheelbase Parts Kit
The Schelle Short Wheel Base Kit is one of the hottest "team" modification parts for your Team AssociatedB64 or B64D to shorten the wheelbase 2mm. Shortened wheelbase does 2 main things for handling:
- Increase rear weight bias, giving more traction in the turns and typically more predictable on exit.
- Increase weight transfer on power, giving better drive to exit the turns.
- -2mm cut B64 rear arms (std kit material)
- 2mm 3d printed pin spacer
- 7mm 3d printed standoff
- 30mm shock screws
- Remove kit arms, install cut arms with kit 1mm shim and included 2mm shim behind the arm.
- Remove shock standoff and replace screw with 30mm shock screw, adding the 7mm plastic spacer before the standoff.
- If desired, you may flip the upper link ballstud to the front of the rear tower, this reduces side-load on the ball joints and helps the suspension operate with less binding.
- Re-set ride height before running. Do not adjust droop.
This product was added to our catalog on December 22, 2017.