The Schelle Short Wheel Base Kit is one of the hottest "team" modification parts for your Team AssociatedB64 or B64D to shorten the wheelbase 2mm. Shortened wheelbase does 2 main things for handling:
- Increase rear weight bias, giving more traction in the turns and typically more predictable on exit.
- Increase weight transfer on power, giving better drive to exit the turns.
- -2mm cut B64 rear arms (std kit material)
- 2mm 3d printed pin spacer
- 7mm 3d printed standoff
- 30mm shock screws
- Remove kit arms, install cut arms with kit 1mm shim and included 2mm shim behind the arm.
- Remove shock standoff and replace screw with 30mm shock screw, adding the 7mm plastic spacer before the standoff.
- If desired, you may flip the upper link ballstud to the front of the rear tower, this reduces side-load on the ball joints and helps the suspension operate with less binding.
- Re-set ride height before running. Do not adjust droop.
This product was added to our catalog on December 22, 2017