Schelle Racing B64 Nova Slipper Assembly
The Nova Slipper Clutch is the ultimate 3-plate clutch that has better driving feel, lasts longer, and has a lower rotating inertia compared to kit slipper clutches from the major manufacturers. Weight is 12.0 grams for the entire Nova Slipper Clutch assembly using the included 78 tooth spur gear (25.5 for the assembled clutch and Associated steel B64 main shaft).
Schelle Chief Engineer Kurt Wenger created a 3-plate design which solves all of the problems racers are having with kit slipper clutches that degrade and lock-up. In addition, it is smaller and weighs less making it the ideal slipper clutch for stock racers. The Nova Slipper Clutch has 20% more torque capacity in a compact package that helps you put more power to the ground and lasts longer between rebuilds. The other benefit of the Nova over other brands is that Nova sets include 2 slipper pads of each material we offer and a tuning guide to help racers learn how to tune the clutch for different conditions from slick to astro-turf. The Nova fits the entire range of Nova spur gears 69 thru 81 (motor mount limits certain options) and also the Lockout option.
- Small 3-plate compact design ideal for racing. 12 g total weight for fastest possible "spool up".
- Special blend Nova Spur Gears, strong, true round, and quiet running.
- Approximately 20% more torque capacity than a standard slipper clutch.
- Smooth power delivery.
- Lasts longer, change your slipper pads less frequently.
- 3 identical drive plates for easy assembly and maintenance. Nova Centric Drive Plates now included.
- 4 slipper pads included with Tuning Guide.
- B64 Set includes 78 tooth spur gear and B64 center slipper adapters (SCL1368).
- Direct fit to the B64 and with additional parts fits B64D (requires slipper shaft, center drive bones)
This product was added to our catalog on September 12, 2017.