The Schelle B64 Front Light 76mm CVA Bone Set was developed for B64 racers that want to reduce rotating mass in the drivetrain. The 2 piece bones utilize a lightweight aluminum pin drive shaft mated to proven MIP steel CVA yokes. The bones can handle the power of both 13.5 and 17.5 motors but are not recommended for modified racing.
Included are 2 black o-rings which Schelle recommends installing as bump-stops on the front shock shafts to limit suspension uptravel and prevent damage to the parts. Also for extra shock clearance use the +10 tallest spring cups on the front shocks.
- Rotating weight savings. 7.5 grams vs 11 grams for steel kit units.
- Rebuildable 2 piece design, change either the aluminum bones* or steel CVA yokes.
- Pre-assembled with blue thread lock.
- 76mm direct fit on B64 front
- Works for 17.5 or 13.5 motors.
- Fits B64 or B64D.
*Spare 76mm bones are SCH1353 which mate with the same steel MIP yokes.
This product was added to our catalog on January 11, 2018