Schelle B64 Carbon Fiber "Type 1" Steering Arms alter the kit steering geometry for more steering in tight haripin and 180 turns. The increased Ackermann makes the inside wheel turn in quicker, giving more front end grip through tight turns.
- Precision CNC routed 2.5mm thickness, 1 pair
- Marked with 1 notch to identify "Type 1"
- Increased Ackermann for more steering in tight layouts and 180 turns
- Great to get steering while using thick diff oil
- Requires re-setting toe-in turnbuckle length as well as steering EPA
- Made in the USA
- Fits B64 and B64D
This product was added to our catalog on March 30, 2017