This is the optional Schelle Racing 3D Printed B6.1 Low Front Wing Mount. The front wing adds downforce to the front tower and gives the car more cornering speed, especially keeping the front down when jumping into turns.
The lower wing mount in front of the tower has less leverage on the chassis and gives front downforce with a smoother steering feel, and less low-speed steering than the high tower mount. Racers like to tune between the options for different layouts, or some like the added durability of the front low mounted wing.
- Unique design with wide base and narrow mount platform for in-line screw mounting.
- Screw mounting in-line allows for wing flex, increasing durability.
- 3 degrees forward rake.
- Extra thick wall-section 3-d printed design in-house at Schelle
- Includes stainless steel mount screws.
- Fits B6.1 , B6.1D, and older B6 buggies.
Pro Installation Tips:
- Remove the 2 upper tower mount screws and install the mount with the included long button heads.
- Recommend using JConcepts B6 Gull Wing, trim off mount tabs.
- Align front edge of wing with front edge of the mount, mark hole locations
- Oversize your holes a bit if you don't get the wing on straight. The screws can clamp it down in any position you'd like.
NOTE: Front Lexan wing sold separately.
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2018