The Schelle Racing B6.1/B6.1D MIP Pucks Pro Built Diff series continues with MIP Pucks Aluminum outdrives for the B6.1 buggy. Weighing in at 17.4 grams (shave off 14 grams rotating weight!). As with all Pro Built Diffs, the Puck diff comes with Schelle Tungsten Carbide balls and a caged ceramic thrust bearing.
- 14 grams weight savings
- Genuine MIP outdrives, Made in the USA
- Schelle premium Tungsten Carbide 3/32” Balls and Caged Ceramic Thrust
- Professionally assembled in a clean environment
- Drop in, check setting, and go
- B6.1 67mm Pucks bones not included, sold separately
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2018