Schelle Racing B6.1 Aluminum Hub Set w/-2mm Carpet/Astro Cap (Black) (for 67mm Driveshafts)
**Updated version for 67mm B6.1 rear axles. This set includes special -2mm upper caps for carpet and astro, 4mm HD ballstud and 1mm washer also included**
Schelle broke new ground with the 1/10 2-piece hub concept on the B5 series. Now, the best hubs on the market are available for the B6 specifically for carpet and astro racing. The 2-piece design with replaceable -2mm upper increases adjustment and durability, with the -2mm lower cap specifically to improve handling when using the +2, and +3 axle adjustment. True to the kit geometry lower row of holes, Schelle aluminum hubs are 0 degree toe-in when using the Associated inserts. The upper cap design reduces leverage on the outer ballstud, as well as increasing shock clearance for the turnbuckle.
- Updated for B6.1 67mm Rear Axles
- Special -2mm upper caps included for carpet and astro racing.
- Fits B6.1 axle height adjustment inserts (trim off tiny aligment bump).
- Allows for future toe-in option inserts (not included, kit Associated B6 pin inserts required)
- 2-piece design with replaceable upper increases adjustment and durability.
- Shim adjustable upper link length for small "in-between" hole locations.
- True Geometry, matches kit parts for axle height and width (lower row of holes, plus extra adjustment up or down 1mm.
- Slop-Free. Plastic bearing inserts and hingepin set screws included.
- Symmetric design hub caps.
- Reduced leverage to break ballstuds. Uses 4mm length Heavy-Duty Ballsud (ASC91451) and 1mm washer now included.
- Increased shock spring clearance for rear turnbuckles.
- 0 degree toe, Hubs available in Black Anodize. Caps are black anodize.
- Fits B6.1 and B6.1D. Axle height inserts required (sold in ASC91697, comes with your B6.1 kit
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2018.