Schelle Racing B6.1 Aluminum Hub Set (Black) (for 67mm Driveshaft)
This is a pack of two optional Schelle Aluminum Hub Set for the 67mm driveshaft setup in the B6.1 and B6.1D kits. The 2-piece Schelle hub design with replaceable upper increases adjustment and durability. The standard location "inside, +1mm shim" matched the kit standard upper row middle "B" hole. The upper cap design can space away from the main hub with ballstud shims, allowing racers fine “in-between” adjustments for the rear upper link.
True to the kit geometry, the Schelle aluminum hubs are 0 degree toe-in when using the Associated inserts. The upper caps are shared with the B6 and B64s design, with the same parts used both left and right. The upper cap design reduces leverage on the outer ballstud, as well as increasing shock clearance for the turnbuckle.
- Fits B6.1 67mm Stub Axles.
- Uses B6.1 axle height adjustment inserts for 3mm of adjustment (trim off tiny aligment bump).
- Allows for future toe-in option inserts (not included, kit Associated B6 pin inserts required)
- 2-piece design with replaceable upper increases adjustment and durability.
- Shim adjustable upper link length for small "in-between" hole locations.
- True Geometry, matches kit parts for axle height and width.
- Slop-Free. Plastic bearing inserts and hingepin set screws included.
- Symmetric design hub caps, same as the B5M upper caps SCH1095.
- Reduced leverage to break ballstuds. Uses 6mm length Heavy-Duty Ballsud (ASC91047)*.
- Increased shock spring clearance for rear turnbuckles.
- 0 degree toe, Hubs available in Black Anodize. Caps are black anodize.
- Fits B6.1 and B6.1D. Also re-tro fits to B6 and B6D series. Axle height inserts required (sold in ASC91697, or use from your kit).
*1mm shim and 6mm thread ballstud not included, sold separately SCH1376.
This product was added to our catalog on March 27, 2018.