The Schelle B6 MIP Bi-Metal Pro Built Differential is for those that want the best. Whether you need to replace a gear diff with a ball diff, or your diff outdrives are worn and chipped, get a Schelle Pro Built. The Schelle B6 Pro Built diff uses the best parts on the planet from Schelle, MIP, and Team Associated. Built like the pros run, this diff uses Schelle 3/32" Tungsten Carbide diff balls along with a caged ceramic thrust bearing for buttery smooth diff action. The Bi-Metal diffs weigh in at 24.6g versus 30.6g for a kit steel outdrive diff.
Pro Built MIP Bi-Metal Diff:
- 6 grams (30% lighter) MIP Bi-Metal 2-piece outdrives with Aluminum main hubs. Increased acceleration for 17.5 Racing!
- Hardened Steel Pin drive cups work with kit bones on B5 and B6 series.
- Built to Pro standards in a clean environment with all parts cleaned and prepped.
- Buttery smooth action and long life from Schelle Tungsten Carbide balls, ceramic caged thrust, and diff bearings.
- Uses geniune Associated diff gear, rings, and T-nut assembly.
- Broken in using drill to seat parts and pre-groove the diff rings.
- Set and install. We store the diffs loose to prevent damaging the rings.
- MIP diff shims and instruction included to fit into B6 transmission case.
- Fits B6 or B6D with included MIP diff shims.
Pro Built by Kurt "Coach" Wenger of Schelle OR Nick Wautlet of WallieBuilds, see WallieBuilds.com for more of his complete car services.
This product was added to our catalog on September 9, 2016