Schelle Racing B6 Extreme Carbon Battery Strap
The Schelle B6 Extreme Carbon Fiber Battery Strap is specifically designed for racers running the B6 laydown configuration on medium to low grip dirt. Many racers need more weight towards the rear for an in-between grip level that isn't quite "grooved". This strap supports every location you might want or need. Rigid, secure, and minimalistic in design. The strap holds the battery from the outside edges, giving clearance for the plugs and provides visibility for the positive and negative terminal markings on the case. The pack is held in place by 3-d printed 7mm hex battery stops which are easy to install with a 7mm wheel wrench. Stainless steel screws are included, but racers can upgrade to aluminum or titanium to shave weight. This Schelle Battery Strap also supports the optional rod brace for added rear 'side to side' flex, which results in more rear traction in loose conditions.
- Fits all 5 hole locations with B6 laydown and waterfall removed
- Fits 3 holes with plastic waterfall installed. Added location to run battery against waterfall
- Center section with 3 option hole for chassis brace tie rod (use hole closest to battery mount location you're running) . Screw and nut included
- 2.5mm Carbon Fiber, Made in the USA
- Give visibility to + and - labels on most common LiPo packs
- Minimalist design gives more plug and wire clearance
- 7mm Hex Battery Stops included - Install with a wheel wrench
- Stainless Steel Hardware included
- Slotted design to fit several pack widths
- Comes with B6 Strap, four 7mm Stops, 4 Screws
- Fits B6. Also fits B6D stand-up, but not all battery locations
- 3 mounting holes for optional rod brace
Note: Tie Rod Set for chassis brace sold separately.
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2017.