This is an optional Schelle Steering Bushing Tuning Set for the B6 and B6D 1/10 Buggies. The 16 piece complete tuning set gives racers the option of 7 axle height positions in 0.5mm increments. Parts come inside 2 mini snap cases for storage. The bright machined 7075 finish will be sure to turn some heads in the pits as well as each set of 4 pcs marked with a matching groove to indicate which set they are apart of. Instruction sheet included.
- Complete tuning set of 16 pcs. includes all 0.5mm increment and 1.0 mm increment steering bushings.
- Precision CNC machined hard 7075 series Aluminum.
- All parts machined with indicator grooves that translate into matching sets; The 4 parts with 1 groove (2 thick and 2 thin) are a matching set for the car.
- 2 Schelle mini snap case included with 0.5 and 1.0 sets labeled.
- Fits Team Associated B6 and B6D.
- Instruction and Schelle mini decal included.
- Axles Up (setting 3): (Thin on top/ Thick on bottom) For carpet/astro ride height 20mm and under, max steering.
- Axles Up-0.5: (Bushings wiht 1 line, thin on top) For carpet/astro ride height 20mm and under, reduced entry steering.
- Axles Middle-Down (setting 2): (Bushings with 2 lines, thin on top) For carpet/astro ride height 20mm and under, reduced steering.
- Axles Middle (setting 2.5): (Middle bushing both sides) For carpet/astro ride height 20mm and under, less steering
- Axles Middle-Down (setting 1): (Bushings with 2 lines, thin on bottom) For dirt ride height 21mm and higher, more steering through the entire turn. Good starting point for gull arms.
- Axles Down +0.5 (setting 0.5): (Bushings with 1 lines, thin on bottom) For dirt ride height 21mm and higher, more steering on entry than setting 0.
- Axles Down (setting 0): (Thick on top/Thin on bottom) Like the original B5M "middle", good starting point for flat arms.
This product was added to our catalog on November 8, 2016