Schelle Racing B6/B6D Laydown Motor Plate (Black)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
The Schelle B6/B6D Laydown Motor Plate gives racers extra protection as well as helping align the body on the chassis and prevent body rubs. The full round upper portion protects the spur gear, and allows the use of an optional bolt-on spur guard to protect the gear from sucking in carpet fuzz or debris (especially if your body is trimmed for stand-up as well) and helps keep everything in place.
- Full-round design with option spur guard
- Optional Spur Guard to prevent body rubbing (not included - 3-D printed SHL1267, Delrin version coming in December)
- 3mm thickness with 2mm deep pockets in non-stressed areas
- 10.2g weight (vs. 9.7g for a kit without spur protection)
- 100% machined with silver machined edges
- Black (SHL1266) and Blue (SHL1267) anodized versions for Associated B6 Laydown kits
This product was added to our catalog on November 21, 2016.