Schelle Racing B6/B6D 67mm Bone Conversion HD Axles (2)
Schelle B6/B6D 67mm Bone Conversion HD Axles are for B6 racers that want to run latest "long bone" setups. The HD conversion axles work with aluminum rear hub units by Schelle (B5M and B6) and Team Associated (B5M), allowing you to replace the stock parts and keep the same overall track width.
The long 67mm bones can move through the range of suspension travel with less angle mis-alignment. This translates to less bind on power and more rear grip as the suspension works under load instead of locking out due to the drivetrain. An extra set of 65mm bone cross pin holes (2mm closer to car centerline) allow for tuning back and forth between the 2 lengths.
- CNC Machined Alloy Steel HD Axles and 10x15mm bearing inserts
- Axle design shifts CVA pivot point outward to use 67mm bones (Use with light 67mm Light Schelle Bones SCH1289)
- Option CVA pin holes for 65mm bones
- Does not change overall track width, keep the same hex adapters.
- Fits all Associated HD hex adapters
- Axles work for 17.5 or Modified motors on all surfaces
- (2) HD Axles
- (2) 10mm Bearing Inserts
- (4) Axle Shims
- Use light 67mm Light Schelle Bones SCH1289 or Team Associated Steel Bones ASC91434.
- Fits B6 or B6D with aluminum hubs by Schelle (B5M , B6) and Associated (B5M). Not compatible with kit plastic hubs.
This product was added to our catalog on May 23, 2017.