The Schelle B5M Pro Built Differential is built with the best parts from Team Associated and Schelle, and is built just like a pro's diff. This diff uses Schelle 3/32" Tungsten Carbide diff balls along with a caged ceramic thrust bearing for buttery smooth diff action. Genuine Associated outdrives, diff gear, rings, and T-nut assembly guarantees proper fit, and because the diff has been broken in, all you need to do is set the diff spring and its ready to install. If your diff outdrives are worn and the diff action is getting gritty, save yourself some time and grab a Schelle Pro Built Diff.
- Built to Pro standards in a clean environment with all parts cleaned and prepped
- Pro Built by Kurt "Coach" Wenger of Schelle OR Nick Wautlet of WallieBuilds
- Buttery smooth action and long life from Schelle Tungsten Carbide balls, ceramic caged thrust, and diff bearings
- Uses genuine Associated outdrives, diff gear, rings, and T-nut assembly
- Broken in using drill to seat parts and pre-groove the diff rings
- Set and install
- The diffs are packaged with light tension on the spring to prevent damaging the rings
This product was added to our catalog on May 3, 2016.