Schelle Racing B5M Carbon Fiber Battery Strap
This is an optional Schelle Racing Carbon Fiber RC10B5M Battery Strap. The innovative design behind this Schelle battery strap allows racers to remove the front battery foam pieces while shedding additional weight and opening up the chassis for more ESC placement options; all while holding the cells secure! The second creative design feature is the narrow rear tongue which allows chassis flex through the entire range of motion without contact.
- 2.5 mm Carbon Fiber, CNC routed and pocketed.
- Partially removes kit battery foams with slotted battery stop mount in front. Stainless steel screws and aluminum nuts included.
- Lowers weight from 14g to 7g by changing from the kit plastic battery strap and foam.
- Extra clearance for center mounting the ESC in front of the battery.
- Wide stance holds batteries secure and pocketed upper ensures you'll never install it upside down and scuff the carbon on top.
- Narrow rear tongue allows for chassis flex through full range of motion without hitting.
- Schelle mini decal included.
- Fits B5M only.
Note: The machined carbon fiber pockets are light gray from the factory. To get the darker look, wipe some WD-40 on the exposed carbon surface. The oil will soak into the machined pocket areas and darken the surface.
This product was added to our catalog on November 7, 2014.