All sets now include 2 additional 5x10 bearings to fit the T5M V2 4-Gear Transmission and topshaft.
Set of 20 Onyx Series Ball Bearings for either a Team Associated B5, B5M, B5M Factory Lite, or T5M. B5 customers will have 4 spare 5x10mm bearings after the kit build since the B5 has only 1 idler gear instead of 2 gears like a B5M Mid-Motor. The 5x10mm bearings fit inside the gearbox or on the front axles. T5M customers will have 2 extra 6x12 bearings which are not used on a T5M V2 Gearbox.
Schelle Racing Innovations Onyx series Ball Bearings are the recommended upgrade bearings for any R/C'er looking for improved performance and longer life. Onyx series bearings are built to reduce drag and are lubed with specialty grease. Onyx bearings have a lower starting torque which results in more power to the ground and longer run times. In addition, the split seal configuration gives the protection of the rubber seal against dirt on 1 side, and the reduced drag of the metal shield on the second side.
- Precision manufactured to ABEC-3 Standards
- Lubed with premium Japanese Kyodo Yushi Grease
- 1 blue rubber seal to protect against dirt contamination (install with this side facing outward)
- 1 metal shield to lower operating friction* (*bearings below 5mm ID have 2 metal shields).
- Ideal replacements for kit or RTR bearings. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
This product was added to our catalog on July 11, 2017