Schelle Racing Associated 12mm Shock & Turnbuckle Tool (Blue)
This is the Schelle Racing Associated 12mm Shock & Turnbuckle Tool. The Schelle Associated 12mm Shock and Turnbuckle tool is the ideal companion for any Associated 1/10 scale vehicle. Packed with features and comfortable in your hand, racers will appreciate the design and function of this tool.
- Fits Associated kit and Factory Team turnbuckles, as well as JConcepts and Lunsford (laser etched ID markings near each slot).
- Angled turnbuckle slots to give more tool and hand clearance when working on the car.
- 3rd slot to tighten both 4-40 Factory Team and 4-40 Schelle aluminum shock standoffs.
- Sliding Keyway locks shock body into place for breaking free tight shock caps.
- Fits over aluminum and molded shock caps for additional leverage or to prevent harsh edges from digging into your fingers.
- Includes servo mounting holes for perfect servo mount alignment on Associated vehicles.
- CNC Machined and Anodized Aluminum, Laser etched with Schelle logo.
- Packed in re-usable Schelle snap case. Instructions and Schelle mini decal included.
- Fits B4.2, T4.2, SC10.2, C4.2, B44.2, B5, B5M
This product was added to our catalog on May 20, 2014.