Schelle Racing Aluminum B64/B64D Rear Hub Set (Black)
These optional Schelle Aluminum Rear Hubs for the B64 and B64D feature a 2-piece design with replaceable caps that increases adjustment and durability.
The Schelle B64 hubs fit the kit axle height inserts for 0, +1, +2, and +3 adjustability. The standard location "inside, +1mm shim" matched the kit standard upper row middle "B" hole. The upper cap design can space away from the main hub with ballstud shims, allowing racers fine “in-between” adjustments for the rear upper link. True to the kit geometry, the Schelle aluminum hubs are 0 degree toe-in when using the Associated inserts. The SCH1095 aluminum upper caps carry over from the B6 design, and are shared the same part left and right. The upper cap design reduces leverage on the outer ballstud, and is much easier to use when needing to remove a broken ballstud.
- Fits B64 axle height adjustment inserts (trim off tiny alignment bump).
- 2-piece design with replaceable upper increases adjustment and durability.
- Shim adjustable upper link length for small "in-between" hole locations.
- True Geometry, matches kit parts for axle height and width.
- Slop-Free. Plastic bearing inserts and hingepin set screws included.
- Symmetric design hub caps, same as the B6 upper caps SCH1095.
- Reduced leverage to break ballstuds. Uses 6mm length Heavy-Duty Ballsud (ASC91047)*.
- 0 degree toe, Caps are black anodize.
- Fits B64 and B64D. Instruction included.
*1mm shim and ballstud not included, add blue thread lock to all upper cap screws
This product was added to our catalog on May 25, 2017.