Schelle Racing 67mm B6/B6D CVA Steel Conversion Set
The Schelle 67mm Conversion Set contains the axle and steel bones for B6 racers that want to run latest "long bone" setups. The HD conversion axles work with aluminum rear hub units by Schelle (B5M and B6) and Team Associated (B5M). The Schelle axles replace the kit units and keep the same overall track width. An extra set of 65mm bone cross pin holes (2mm closer to car centerline) allow for tuning back and forth between the 2 lengths.
The long 67mm bones can move through the range of suspension travel with less angle mis-alignment. This translates to less bind on power and more rear grip as the suspension works under load instead of locking out due to the drivetrain.
67mm Conversion Set Features:
- CNC Machined Alloy Steel HD Axles and 10x15mm bearing inserts.
- Team Associated 67mm Steel CVA Bones #ASC91434 included.
- Axle design shifts CVA pivot point outward to use 67mm bones*.
- Option CVA pin holes for 65mm bones.
- Does not change overall track width, keep the same hex adapters.
- Fits all Associated HD hex adapters.
- Fits B6 or B6D with aluminum hubs by Schelle (B5M , B6) and Associated (B5M). Not compatible with kit plastic hubs.
- Axles works for 17.5 or Modified motors on all surfaces.
- Includes 2 x HD Axles, 2 x 10mm Bearing Inserts, 4 Axle Shims, Instructions.
*Team Associated Steel Bones ASC91434 included with set.
This product was added to our catalog on May 25, 2017.