The Schelle 67mm Conversion Set contains the axle and light aluminum/steel hybrid bones for B6 racers that want to run latest "long bone" setups. The HD conversion axles work with aluminum rear hub units by Schelle (B5M and B6) and Team Associated (B5M). The Schelle axles replace the kit units and keep the same overall track width. An extra set of 65mm bone cross pin holes (2mm closer to car centerline) allow for tuning back and forth between the 2 lengths.
The long 67mm bones can move through the range of suspension travel with less angle mis-alignment. This translates to less bind on power and more rear grip as the suspension works under load instead of locking out due to the drivetrain.
67mm Conversion Set Features:
- CNC Machined Alloy Steel HD Axles and 10x15mm bearing inserts.
- Schelle SCH1289 67mm Light CVA Bones included.
- Axle design shifts CVA pivot point outward to use 67mm bones*.
- Option CVA pin holes for 65mm bones.
- Does not change overall track width, keep the same hex adapters.
- Fits all Associated HD hex adapters.
- Fits B6 or B6D with aluminum hubs by Schelle (B5M , B6) and Associated (B5M). Not compatible with kit plastic hubs.
- Bones recommended for 17.5 racing, 2wd Mod racing may cause failure on high traction.
- Includes 2 x HD Axles, 2 x 10mm Bearing Inserts, 4 Axle Shims, Instructions.
*Team Associated Steel Bones ASC91434 included with set.
This product was added to our catalog on May 31, 2017
I bought this good thing the axles can be used with TLR or AE steel 67 or 65 driveshafts.
Mine aluminum driveshaft snapped in half after 2 race days.
I race 17.5T stock 2wd buggy in carpet although it gave me more snap it just failed and cost me a main.
you get everything shown in the picture, you do not get what is at bottom where it says "*Team Associated Steel Bones ASC91434 included with set"