This is a replacement Schelle Racing 22 Series MIP Bi-Metal Pro Built Differential. The Schelle TLR 22 Bi-Metal Pro Built diff uses the best parts on the planet from Schelle, MIP, and Team Associated. Built like the pros run, this diff uses Schelle 3/32" Tungsten Carbide diff balls along with a caged ceramic thrust bearing for buttery smooth diff action. The Bi-Metal diffs weigh in at 24.6g versus 30.6g for a kit steel outdrive diff. Whether you need to replace a gear diff with a ball diff, or your diff outdrives are worn and chipped, get a Schelle Pro Built.
- 6 grams (30% lighter) MIP Bi-Metal 2-piece outdrives with Aluminum main hubs. Increased acceleration for 17.5 Racing!
- Hardened Steel Pin drive cups work with kit bones on TLR 22 series.
- Kit sized diff rings for compatible with kit TLR rings.
- Built to Pro standards in a clean environment with all parts cleaned and prepped.
- Buttery smooth action and long life from Schelle Tungsten Carbide balls, ceramic caged thrust, and diff bearings.
- Uses geniune TLR diff gear, MIP rings, and Associated screw/T-nut assembly.
- Broken in using drill to seat parts and pre-groove the diff rings.
- Set and install; Schelle stores the diffs loose to prevent damaging the rings.
- Fits all TLR 22 series 3.0 and 4.0, uses kit "pin drive" bones.
- Pro Built by Kurt "Coach" Wenger of Schelle.
This product was added to our catalog on September 29, 2017