Savox SH-0261MG Digital Metal Gear "High Torque" Micro Servo
- Over-spec refined design out performs ordinary micro size servo
- The Aluminum Case design looks good and allows for lower operating temperatures
- Precision metal gears forms a strong and solid framework
- Strict production and quality control of plastic components
- Totally Green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly
- Idea for swash plate on 250/450 class heli's and Park Flier Airplane's
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Speed @ 6.0V: 0.1 sec/60°
- Torque @ 6.0V: 30 oz-in / 2.2 kg-cm
- Weight: 14g
- Bearing: Single
- Type: Micro
- Gear: Metal
- Case: Aluminum
- Output Shaft: 21T Spline
- Case Size (LxWxH): 22.8x12x29.4mm
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2010.
I have had these servos on my T-Rex 450 for quite a while. I'm embarrassed to say I've had plenty of crashes and some pretty sever. I can't believe how well they've took the punishment. Only once have I had to replace a gear even after the rotor head was pretty bad.
These servos are fast and tight and excellent quality. I've also used the other brands of servos (Hitech and Align) and there is no comparison on how durable they are. There is no slop in these servos. I can't say that about the others. These servos are about the same price as the others. I now only use these servos on my 450 size helis.)