Savox's SC-1256TG Black Edition Standard Digital "High Torque" Titanium Gear Servo features a sleek black aluminum center case with laser etched details, as well as a shorter 200mm long heavy duty wire. The SC-1256TG is ideal for steering applications in 1/8 scale buggies, monster trucks and rock crawlers.
- Black aluminum center case.
- Shorter 200mm black shielded lead wire.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Titanium gears ensure long life and durability.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for steering applications in 1/8 scale buggies, monster trucks and rock crawlers.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Dimensions: 40.3x20.2x37.2mm
- Weight: 52.4g
- @4.8V: .18 sec/60
- @6.0V: .15 sec/60
- @4.8V: 222.2 oz-in
- @6.0V: 277.7 oz-in
- Gear: Titanium & Aluminum
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Output Shaft: 25 Tooth Spline
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
This product was added to our catalog on September 21, 2015