Savox SB-2263MG Black Edition High Speed Low Profile Brushless Steel Gear Servo
Savox Black Edition Features:
- Higher performance due to brushless motor and improved technology
- Fast response
- Incredible torque
- Increased transit speed
- Increased efficiency
- Water resistant with 4 silicon seals implanted
- Strong and precise-made steel gears
- Suitable for 1/10 touring car and off road
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- @6.0V: 138.9 oz-in.
- @6.0V: 0.07sec/60°
- Voltage Range: 6.0v
- Weight: 62g
- Motor: Brushless
- Gear: Steel
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40.8x20.2x25.4mm
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
- Wire Length: 55mm
This product was added to our catalog on November 23, 2015.