Savox SA-1231SG Tall Digital "High Torque" Steel Gear Servo
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for giant scale aircraft, monster truck, 1/8 scale.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- @4.8V: .18 sec/60
- @6.0V: .14 sec/60
- @4.8V: 389.0 oz-in
- @6.0V: 444.4 oz-in
- Dimensions: 40.3x20.2x45.0mm
- Weight: 79.0g
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Full Aluminum
- Spline: 25 Tooth
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2012.