Savox 550 Class BSM4750 Pro Spec Brushless Outrunner Motor (1200kV)
This is the Savox BSM4750, 1200kV Pro Spec Brushless Outrunner Motor, and is intended for use with 550 class helicopters. The Savox BSM4750 550 class brushless outrunner motor keeps your RC helicopter flying high while cooling itself down. The machined aluminum housing with 6 angled cooling ports and an internal cooling fan allow Savox out runner motors to pump air through the motor, giving you a 10% drop in temperature over other popular brands. Agile and fast, Savox brushless motors facilitate sharp moves in your flying experience.
- Unique cooling system design patented by Savox.
- Hand wound stator to ensure consistent winding.
- Durable black Electro-Coat finish on the flux ring.
- High-tech laser etched logos and item numbers to better maintain balance of the motor. No stickers or decals throwing off your tick-tock!
- Top quality stator plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface to prevent winding shorts. The stator plates are .020mm in diameter.
- Premium shielded ball bearings are used to support the shaft in all motors.
- Superior temperature range - 180 C (356 F) rated wire is used to help prevent burning up the motor in long pattern flights.
- Adhesives designed to withstand high temperatures are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting, pinching, or shorting out.
Rated Voltage: 22.2 V
Voltage Range: 3-6 S
No-load current: 6.7 Amps
Max. Continuous Power: 2200 Watts
Max. Continuous Current: 104 Amps
Terminal Resistance: 16mΩ
Motor kV (No Load): 1200 kV
Pole: 10 P
Slot: 12 N
Motor Weight: 270g
Dimensions: 47mm wide x 50mm tall
This product was added to our catalog on January 16, 2013.