This is the Sanwa Super Vortex Gen2 Brushless SSL ESC. The Vortex Gen2 is the successor to the popular Vortex Zero and features improved circuitry, SSL capabilities, a full aluminum case, updated telemetry functions, and plenty more.
About SSL System
When used with a SANWA M12S or Exzes ZZ transmitter, RX-482/RX-472/RX-47T receiver and the SANWA SUPER VORTEX STOCK ESC, the SANWA Synchronized Link (SSL) system allows you to change many ESC programming values directly from the transmitter using the transmitter's CODE AUX function. In addition, telemetry data such as motor RPM, ESC temperature, motor temperature (if supported), and battery voltage can be read directly from the SUPER VORTEX STOCK ESC and displayed on the transmitter.
- Compatible with Programming box
- Full Aluminum Case (Black Alumite Treatment)
- Updated Function Compatible with Code 10 for M12S & EXZES ZZ
- Cooling Duct improves heat dissipation
- Improved Telemetry Function
- Full Model Change of SUPER VORTEX.
- Updated circuit design increases rated current by 35% compared with previous Super Vortex Zero
- Compatible Brushless Motor: 3.5T or greater (Lipo 1 cell) / 4.5T or greater (Lipo 2cell)
- Function with Code 10 (SSL: Remote Transmitter Setting) FOR M12S & EXZES ZZ
- Compatible with Program Box (sold separately)
- Default programming mode includes updated functions:
- [CUT-OFF VOLTAGE]: Ensure that Cut-Off Voltage value you choose matches the battery type you're using.
- [REVERSE]: Enable or Disable Reserve function.
- [THERMAL PROTECTION]: ESC and motor over-heat protection.
- [THROTTLE PUNCH]: Adjust the punch when motor is started by throttle operation.
- [NEUTRAL BRAKE / DRAG BRAKE RATE]: Change the braking effectiveness as the throttle trigger is returned to neutral.
- [DRIVE FEEL]: Higher values increase the smoothness of the throttle in the forward and return to the neutral directions.
- [NEUTRAL BRAKE FEEL / DRAG BRAKE FEEL]: Higher values increase the smoothness of the Neutral Brake function.
- [BRAKE FEEL]: Higher values increase the smoothness of throttle in the brake and return to neutral directions.
- [BOOST RATE / TIMING ADVANCE]: Higher values increase motor performance throughout the entire throttle range.
- [TURBO]: Increase the Timing Advance at only the full throttle position by the percentage chosen.
- [BOOST STARTING RPM]: Adjust the starting position of RPM at which the Boost Timing becomes active.
- [BOOST ACCELERATION]: Increase the amount of boost rate per 1,000RPM.
- [NEUTRAL DEAD BAND]: Adjust "PLAY" (Looseness) in Neutral range.
Nominal Input Voltage: 3.7V-7.4V
Rated Current: 1000A/Phase at (transister rating at 25°C)
Total Weight: 41.7g (w/o power capacitor)
This product was added to our catalog on December 1, 2016