The Sanwa EXZES Z 4-Channel 2.4GHz Stick Radio has the same functions as the M12. The response feel and innovative function helps to provide a trustworthy stick radio system that can be used for every surface application. With "RX-472" and "Super Vortex Zero" compatibility, drivers can monitor motor RPM and temperature directly from the display. Also, drivers can adjust equipment settings directly and quickly from the transmitter. EXZES Z responds with almost "Zero-Latency" and an extremely high response rate. Customized settings allow drivers to adapt to changing driving conditions instantly.
Racing Mode Setting
Able to record D/R, Trim and Curve. Drivers easily change their settings with a single touch.
Reduced internal structure helps to achieve a dramatic reduction in weight.
Logger and PC Link Functions
Drivers can keep track of telemetry data recorded from throttle and steering operation. Data can be accessed from a PC with transfer cable (SD-U01).
Evolution From EXZES X
- CAR Type Select: 10 Categories
- Racing Mode: Able to change driving status in a single touch
- Logger: Able to send your data to the PC
- Monitoring: Share data with your friend's Transmitter
- PC Link: Able to read and write your data to the PC
- Dual Steering: Able to set your rudder angle individually
- Best Fit Setting: Able to set your best condition
- Curve Setting: Able to fine adjust 9/18 point curve
- LCD Display: 128x256 full dot LCD display
- Custom Menu: User friendly Menu structure
- DMS Setting: Directly read your registered model at the launch
- TH 5:5 mode: TH neutral pulse 1.5m sec
- Point AUX: integrated Maximum 6 points AUX
- MOA MIX : Respond to 2 motor throttle
- 4WS MIX: Respond to Front and Rear steering individually
- SPEED Setting: ST/TH point, direction setting available
- MODEL Sorts Setting: Model Order can be sorted as you like
- Ch Set Menu Setting: Setting menu for every CH
About EXZES Z Response Mode
- 4 Cell Ni-Mh battery
- Battery charger
- Please be aware that analog servo can not be activated under SHR, SSR mode. To prevent trouble, do not use analog servo in SHR, SSR mode.
- Digital servos (SRG, Digital ERG, SDX) can be activated under either NOR or SHR mode.
- SSR mode only activates on SRG series.
- The Sanwa EXZES Z can be operated with all Sanwa 2.4GHz FHSS-2, FHSS-3 and FHSS-4 car receivers: RX-371,RX-371W, RX-442FS, RX-451, RX-451R.RX-461,RX-462,RX-471,RX-471W, RX-472.
This product was added to our catalog on June 20, 2017